1,300 plays were submitted for consideration to the Eugene O'Neill 2015 National Playwrights Conference, and five of the eight selected writers are part of the Playwrights' Center family. Read more about all of the selected plays here. The plays include:
- LEFTOVERS by Josh Wilder (2014-15 Jerome Fellow, 2013-14 Many Voices Fellow)
- GOOD OL' BOYS by Joe Waechter (2011-12 and 2012-13 Jerome Fellow, 2013-14 McKnight Advancement Fellow, 2014-17 Core Writer)
- HALFTIME WITH DON by Ken Weitzman (2014-17 Core Writer)
- END OF SHIFT by Jenny Connell Davis (2013-16 Core Writer)
- CARDBOARD PIANO by Hansol Jung (2013-14 Core Apprentice)
Congratulations to all!